About the product:
New Tattoo Liquid Eyebrow Pen -- This fork tip eyebrow pen is new product for eyebrow colour. Unique four-tooth nib design, like an eyebrow tattoo pencil to carve eyebrows.
Long Lasting Tattoo Brow Tint Pen Makeup -- 24 hours long-wear, easy to color sumdge-proof, fine sketch, tattoo sense of super durable.
Waterproof and Sweat-proof -- Water washing it not fade, waterproof, sweat-proof, smudge-proof for a whole day, you don’t worry about losing makeup.
Creates Natural-looking Eyebrows -- The fork tip tattoo brow ink pen creates hair-like strokes with ease for filled, natural-looking eyebrows - New designed multi-prong tip creates the look of naturally filled eyebrows.
1. Super easy to use and save your time.
2. Give you the look of microbladed brows for less and save your money.
3. Like your natural brows and make you look more attractive.
4. Offer Worry-free warranty and make you buy with confidence.
HOW TO STORAGE
1. For a pen version of a liquid eyebrow, ensure you always keep the lid on when you're not using it.
2. Just make sure you hear the CLICK when closing the cap!
3. When NOT in use, Keep the cap TIGHT and store it UPRIGHT to PREVENT DRY! When in use, upside down and let the tip receive liquid.
Are eyebrow pencils not really giving you the results that you are looking for?
Our tattoo eyebrow pen was developed to help you create flawless and natural looking eyebrows.
Our specially designed four tip pen creates strokes that naturally come together to form a beautiful eyebrow that perfectly frames your face for any makeup look.
Your eyebrows will look fuller, more polished and defined.
It’s so easy to apply, making it perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The eyebrow pen evenly glides providing beautiful color that lasts all day.
✓ No smudging
✓ No fading
✓ Easy to apply
✓ Easy to remove
✓ Long Lasting
✓ Natural Looking
How to Use:
-Apply starting at the arch of the brow going towards the tail.
-Continue to apply from the front of the brow towards the arch using short upward strokes, filling in sparse areas.